Nothing beats saving money on products and brands you love! Here are some tips that will help you find the best deals when you’re shopping online.
The internet has perhaps revolutionized the concept of shopping in our lives. Because of the numerous advantages and benefits, more and more people these days prefer buying things online over the conventional method of going into stores. Sure there are lots of places and shops where you can go to buy your favorite items. But is it possible for you to visit all of these places at a single time and look for the best deals? Absolutely not! The internet has made it possible where you can choose and buy a product from different sellers at the same time with just a click of a mouse button. From basic necessities to the luxuries, you get to shop everything online.
I’ve always been a sucker of a good deal, and shopping online had made it even more convenient and really easy. As you may or may not know, I am kinda lazy. To be able to shop at the comfort of my own home and get it delivered in just a short couple of days is a total bliss–there is no traffic, no lines, and no crowds. Best part of it all is that you get the best deals because most products came directly from the manufacturer or seller without a middleman being involved.
Shopee is one of the few e-commerce platforms that offer a wide selection of products with the best deals online while providing their customers the “Lowest Price Guaranteed”.
Let’s try to check some items on that page and compare them between these well-known and reliable e-commerce platforms.
- Here’s one example for the photography enthusiast: a Selens T-170 Tripod/Monopod. As you can see here upon checking Shopee, the item is priced at Php 2,399.00, but if you try and check Lazada, the item is priced at Php 2,948.00. That’s Php 549.00 or almost 19% price difference.
- Here’s something I often search for especially after buying a new smartphone: SanDisk Ultra Micro SDHC 32GB Class 10. As you can see here upon checking Shopee, the item is priced at Php 438.00, but if you try and check Lazada, the item is priced at Php 500.00. That’s Php 62.00 or almost 12% price difference.
- Planning to buy an action camera to capture your adventures? Let’s try and check for the price difference for SJCAM SJ4000 WIFI 4K. As you can see here upon checking Shopee, the item is priced at Php 1,599.00, but if you try and check Lazada, the item is priced at Php 2,058.00. That’s Php 459.00 or almost 22% price difference.
- Here’s another example: the JBL Clip 2. As you can see here upon checking Shopee, the item is priced at Php 1,709.00, but if you try and check Lazada, the item is priced at Php 2,199.00. That’s Php 490.00 or almost 22% price difference.
- I’m saving the best for last: the Canon MG2570S Inkjet Printer. As you can see here upon checking Shopee, the item is only priced at Php 2,650.00, but if you try and check Lazada, the item is priced at Php 5,999.00. That’s Php 3,349.00 or almost 55% price difference.
To be honest, I was quite surprised with the price difference of the items. It only proves that it’s always best to compare and check for good deals online. It will require you to spend more time surfing the net but it will surely save you a lot of money. You can even take advantage of the seasonal sales like the Super Gadget Zone Sale. Other than that, Shopee also has some special promo codes specifically for some selected few items, so be sure to be on the lookout for those kinds of promos and discounts.
Do you have any tips or tricks to make sure that you’re always getting a good deal? Let us know in the comments.
For more information about Gadget Zone, visit https://shopee.ph/m/gadgetzone
For more information, visit www.shopee.ph
Download Shopee app for FREE via App Store or Google Play.
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. It is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and logistical support. Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region’s e-commerce destination of choice.
Shopee has a wide selection of product categories ranging from consumer electronics to home & living, health & beauty, baby & toys, fashion and fitness equipment.
Shopee, a Sea company, was first launched in Singapore in 2015, and has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. Sea is a leader in digital entertainment, e-commerce and digital financial services across Greater Southeast Asia. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology, and is listed on the NYSE under the symbol SE.