From landing that all important first job to making a career shift, getting that position with the right fit for your goals and passions in life is never easy.
That’s why JobStreet, the country’s no. 1 job site, is offering you even more ways to #FindTheJobYouLove this October at their upcoming Career Fair. Happening on October 8 to 9 at SM Megatrade Hall 3 in Mandaluyong City, this carefully curated job fair not only allows you to meet and interact with top companies and employers, both locally and overseas, but will also give you advice to help you present your best self.
Here are 5 reasons why you should check out the Career Fair by Jobstreet.com:
- Variety – Whether you are still exploring your options or have your heart set on a specific field, the Career Fair by Jobstreet.com can help you find that dream job. The fair will feature top companies in a variety of industries from IT and tech companies like Amazon, fashion, retail and e-commerce, real estate like Alveo Land and Megaworld Corp., hospitality like Resorts World Manila and more, plus options to also get to know start-ups and other companies that will allow you to make your mark. So make sure to arrive early so you have time to go around and get to know the different companies.
- Explore the World – If you’ve always dreamed of working overseas, JobStreet’s Career Fair has you covered too. With partner company WorkAbroad.ph, 5 agencies will be there with job openings available from all over the world from Nurses in the United Kingdom to Sous-chefs in Saudi Arabia, all registered and licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration.
- Job Requirements Made Easy – Is getting your NBI Clearance stressing you out? Don’t know how to go about obtaining an SSS number? Make your way to JobStreet Philippines’ booth, your one stop shop for all your job hunting requirements. Government agencies like SSS, NBI and Pag-IBIG will be present to help you get those all-important documents. The Career Fair by JobStreet.com will include different activities from their partners like SSS Number Application, BIR TIN Application, Pag-IBIG Membership Application and NBI Clearance.
- On the Spot Hiring – If you can’t wait another day to start earning or already want to have your feet on that corporate ladder, then we’ve got good news for you. The Career Fair by Jobstret.com will have companies that will hire on the spot.
- Make the Best Impression – From printing ID photos to even sprucing up your resume, JobStreet Philippines volunteers will be there to help you with your credentials so you can make the best impression!
Start preparing your resume and get ready to find the job you love as the Career Fair by JobStreet.com is happening from 10am – 6pm on October 8 to 9, 2019. And here’s a pro-trip: make sure you have an updated JobStreet account so you can enjoy the ‘fast lane’!